Living Gluten-Free For Dummies
Sue Baic and Others
This book is available for download with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device, and with iTunes on your computer. Books can be read with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
If you have a wheat allergy, gluten intolerance, coeliac disease, or just want to enjoy the benefits of a diet free from wheat, barley and rye, then this book is for you. Our expert author team of registered dieticians explain the basics of gluten intolerance and the medical problems associated with it, plus give you practical guidance on how to make the transition to a gluten-free lifestyle. Including over 60 delicious gluten-free recipes and tips on eating out, you can learn to control your food intake wherever you are.
Living Gluten-Free For Dummies covers:
- Knowing what you can and can’t eat
- Shopping and deciphering food labels
- Coping with a gluten-free lifestyle on a day to day basis
- Cooking crowd-pleasing gluten-free meals
- Raising healthy gluten-free kids