Lucid Immersion Blueprint: The Complete Guide to Advanced Lucid Dreaming
This book is available for download with iBooks on your Mac or iPad, and with iTunes on your computer. Multi-touch books can be read with iBooks on your Mac or iPad. Books with interactive features may work best on an iPad.
Based on the latest lucid dreaming research, as well as wisdom of ancient cultures, the Lucid Immersion Blueprint provides all the tools needed to build your own lucid practice. This full-length multimedia project is designed for frustrated beginners and advanced lucid dreamers alike. The Lucid Immersion Blueprint lays out a structured plan for waking up in your dreams quickly, safely, and sustainably. This work is currently the most up-to-date and comprehensive "how to" book on lucid dreaming, drawing from fresh clinical, anthropological, and neurological sources.
This 250MB enhanced edition contains
• An introductory video: Lucid Immersion Blueprint
• Richly illustrated guide to the latest research plus the nuts and bolts holistic method for effectively moving deeper in the wisdom of the dreaming mind
• A printable series of exercises and worksheets for designing and tracking your immersion plan.
• A look at Overcoming Lucid Roadblocks with advice for blasting through the most common stumbling blocks to advanced lucid dreaming. You’ll quickly be able to match specific roadblocks with dream antidotes and the waking practices guaranteed to strengthen what’s missing.
• 3 hours of expert audio instruction about advanced lucid dreaming tactics, including three in-depth conversations with lucid dreaming instructors.
“Extremely comprehensive, up to date on the latest findings, extensively referenced, and a delight to read, this book should definitely be in the hands of anyone who is ready to take on experiencing the exciting and rewarding realm of lucid dreaming.”
– Robert Van de Castle Ph.D.
Professor Emeritus, University of Virginia Medical Center and Author of Our Dreaming Mind
“In this well written manual, Hurd gives his readers instructions on how to attain mindfulness, purpose, and intention as they attempt lucid dreaming. Hurd’s instructions are user-friendly, ingenious, and filled with wit and wisdom. You could not find a better guide in the virtual world.”
–Stanley Krippner, Ph.D.
Alan Watts Professor of Psychology, Saybrook University, Co-author of Extraordinary Dreams and How to Use Them
“In his new project, Lucid Immersion Blueprint, Ryan Hurd masterfully shares the insights he has gained from years of personal and professional studies of how best to cultivate lucid dreams. Lucid Immersion Blueprint offers an accessible, artfully crafted, and practical guide to becoming fully ‘awake’ in one’s dreams — and in one’s life. Highly recommended!”
--Tracey L. Kahan, Ph.D., Psychology Professor at Santa Clara University and Director of the SCU Sleep Cognition Lab
“Lucid Immersion really grabbed me from the first sentence. I had a lucid dream this morning after meditation, partly in response to the book. I also love the minimalist style of Hurd’s writing. Very direct, personal, and succinct.”
– G. Scott Sparrow, EdD, Professor of Psychology at University of Texas – Pan American, and author of Lucid dreaming: Dawning of the clear light.
“I recommend this course to anyone who has dabbled in the realm of lucid dreams and now seeks to immerse themselves in the full intensity of the experience.”
– Rebecca Turner, founder of World of Lucid Dreaming
“Looking to wade more deeply into lucid dreaming? Then check out Ryan Hurd’s latest project Lucid Immersion.”
– Robert Waggoner, author of Lucid Dreaming: Gateway to the Inner Self