Mai Tai for Two
This book is available for download with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device, and with iTunes on your computer. Books can be read with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
Julie's Hawaiian Vacay Itinerary!
You and your "work husband" have just won an all-expenses-paid vacation in Oahu. Now the fun begins…
1. Get lei'd. (With flowers, obvi.)
2. Settle into your gorgeous ocean-side cabin. Contemplate living in Hawaii forever.
3. Become overwhelmed with hideous unexplained jealousy when your bestie decides to make sexy moves on your work husband, Alan.
4. Dismiss jealousy. After all, you're not interested in Alan "that" way…are you?
5. Avoid joyous dancing when bestie's ex arrives and sweeps her off her feet—leaving Alan completely and totally available.
6. Now you're alone with Alan. Alone. In paradise. Take a deep breath, have a mai tai—or two—and (gulp!) make your move. Be classy.
7. "Accidentally" let Alan peek under your grass skirt.
8. Take off grass skirt.
9. Do Incredibly Naughty and Sexy Things everywhere.
10. And do not think about what happens when you and your work husband go back to reality….
- Category: Contemporary
- Published: May 13, 2014
- Publisher: Harlequin
- Seller: Harlequin Sales Corporation
- Print Length: 133 Pages
- Language: English