Man on Top: Lose Fat - Get Fit - Control Your Weight For Life
This book can be downloaded and read in iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
THE BUSY MAN'S WEIGHT LOSS MANUAL!
"Man on Top. One of the most sound weight loss books I have read. I couldn't have written anything better myself." - Dr. Spencer Nadolsky
• Tired of being fat?
• Want to look good naked?
• Too busy for the gym?
• Want to live a long and healthy life?
• Want to take control of your life again?
You don't have to change your whole life!
Men's Fitness Magazine's Fitness Advisor 'Mighty' Joe Stankowski says:
"Guys get overwhelmed and give up, so the gradual approach is great. I love the concept and the way you guys wrote it out; just enough, just when you need it. I don't know if 'genius' is the right word for it, but it's really, really smart.
For busy guys, it's a great way to 'get your ass going again,' without the need to totally change your life to get in shape.
You're only going to do what you need to do, when you need to do it. No more."
Man on Top is more than just a diet book, it's a lifestyle manual that doesn't force you to change who you are.
• Make a few small changes on Day 1 and only add changes when YOU need to.
• The 'Kickstart' chapter lets you start NOW, without having to read to the end of the book!
• Learn to make changes to YOUR life without effecting your family's life.
• Learn to cook simple, delicious meals that work for YOUR diet and still let your family enjoy your cooking!
• A short and simple workout plan that even lets you workout at home WITHOUT creating an entire home gym.
Praise from Alan Aragon, MS, Author of Girth Control - The Science of Fat Loss & Muscle Gain, & Columnist, Men's Health Magazine
"Man on Top is unlike any diet book out there. In fact, I wouldn't even call it a diet book. It's a here's-how-you-change-your-habits-perspective-and-life book.
It's written in such a deliciously casual style that speaks from the heart, and goes straight to the head. Anyone even remotely intimidated about the idea of losing weight and keeping it off needs to buy this book, period.
Roland & Galina created a truly unique & workable guide to succeeding at something most people can't."
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Published: Dec 08, 2013
- Publisher: Roland Denzel
- Seller: Smashwords
- Print Length: 318 Pages
- Language: English