Managing Team Conflict
This book can be downloaded and read in Apple Books on your Mac or iOS device.
This book provides simple, easy to use guidelines for managing team conflict. Conflict can exist whenever two or more people get together. Conflict and agreement can be both positive and negative. Conflict is positive when it causes a broadening of ideas, stimulates innovation and creativity, and leads to improved results. Conflict can be negative when it leads to tension, frustration, confusion, and less quality and productivity. This book shows processes to:
- Make the most of individual differences
- Act to discourage groupthink
- Nurture “positive” conflict
- Act to control conflict
- Get the team to acknowledge conflict
- Encourage open and honest discussion of conflict
- Category: Business & Personal Finance
- Published: May 10, 2012
- Publisher: Lulu.com
- Seller: Lulu Enterprises, Inc.
- Print Length: 9 Pages
- Language: English