This book is available for download with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device. Multi-touch books can be read with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device. Books with interactive features may work best on an iOS device. iBooks on your Mac requires OS X 10.9 or later.
Urban witches cast protective spells from their smart phones. Modern Magi delve into lore best forgotten. The restless dead search for closure in a world unaware of their existence. Fanatics hunt Fae-Blooded mortals. Native Manitou fight to preserve what little is left of their lands.
Welcome to Marchland
Marchland is a roleplaying game based on the award winning Savage Worlds rules.
Set in the fictional city of Brighton Bay, players take on the role of mortal, gifted or supernatural characters. Whether they are a cop, Magi, undead Revenant, or shape-shifting Manitou, characters must fight to protect themselves and the un-awakened masses from threats both mundane and magickal.
• Complete rules and guidelines for creating a wide array of Fae-Blooded mortals or ghostly Revenants.
• Magickal artifacts both powerful and subtle: Earl Stones, Faerie Food, and Storm Jars.
• An extensive gazetteer describing the legend-haunted city of Brighton Bay.
• A bestiary with over twenty new foes to fight, flee, or bargain with.
• Details on notable NPCs, locales, and organizations. • Five adventures to introduce Brighton Bay, and some of its more colorful (and dangerous) characters.
A worthy offering
A fun-filled, contemporary fantasy setting for the Savage Worlds game. While it could use a bit more fleshing out, the author's use of the iBook's multimedia features is an inspiration to game designers who want to be on the bleeding edge of RPG publishing.