Master The LSAT
This book can be downloaded and read in iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
The LSAT is an aptitude test. Like all aptitude tests, it must choose a medium in which to measure intellectual ability. The LSAT has chosen logic. Although this makes the LSAT hard, it also makes the test predictable--it is based on fundamental principles of logic. MASTER THE LSAT analyzes and codifies these basic principles: the contrapositive, the if-then, pivotal words, etc. Armed with this knowledge, you will have the ability to greatly increase your score.
* Analytical Reasoning: Learn powerful diagramming techniques and step-by-step strategies to solve every type of game question that has appeared on the LSAT.
* Logical Reasoning: Discover the underlying simplicity of these problems and learn the principles of logic these questions are based on.
* Reading Comprehension: Develop the ability to spot places from which questions are likely to be drawn as you read a passage. (pivotal words, counter-premises, etc.)
* Mentor Exercises: These exercises provide hints, insight, and partial solutions to ease your transition from seeing LSAT problems solved to solving them on your own.
* The average LSAT scores of 153 ABA approved law schools.