This book is available for download with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device, and with iTunes on your computer. Books can be read with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
With an interface similar to other creative softwares from Adobe, Fireworks allows Web Designers to create interfaces and prototypes for their websites. It's especially helpful to see whether your application works properly before moving onto the development stage. This eBook will show you what can be achieved with Adobe Fireworks; such as creating interactive prototypes, time savers, parent libraries and extracting logos. You might even rethink your workflow after having finished this reading.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- The Power of Adobe Fireworks: What Can You Achieve With It?
- Developing A Design Workflow In Adobe Fireworks
- Refining Your Design In Adobe Fireworks
- Interactive Prototypes And Time-Savers With Adobe Fireworks
- Create Interactive Prototypes With Adobe Fireworks
- Simulating The Letterpress: From Live Filters In Fireworks To CSS Code
- Extracting Logos Using Levels In Adobe Fireworks
- Creating a Pattern Library with Evernote and Fireworks
- Create Demo: An Easy Way to Present Adobe Fireworks Design Prototypes