This book is available for download with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device, and with iTunes on your computer. Books can be read with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
One of the most beloved vector graphic softwares among Web Designers is Adobe Illustrator. But getting to know all of its tools and features can be time-consuming. With this eBook we try to ease the learning process for you. You'll get to learn how to create graphics, transform a sketch into a vector, combine analog and digital techniques, prepare artwork for screen printing and also learn useful typography tips, all focusing on Adobe Illustrator.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Productive Web Design With… Adobe Illustrator?
- Creating Graphs With Adobe Illustrator
- Illustrator’s Live Trace: Sketch to Vector
- Mixing Up Illustration: Combining Analog And Digital Techniques
- Examples And Tips For Using Illustrator’s Warp Tools
- Preparing Artwork for Screen Printing in Adobe Illustrator
- Create a Cute Little Tiger in Illustrator
- Useful Typography Tips For Adobe Illustrator
- Category: Internet
- Published: Sep 26, 2012
- Publisher: Smashing Media GmbH
- Seller: Smashing Magazine GmbH
- Print Length: 163 Pages
- Language: English