Math Workout for the GRE, 3rd Edition
This book is available for download with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device, and with iTunes on your computer. Books can be read with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. The Princeton Review's Math Workout for the GRE gives you everything you need to practice your way to perfection on the quantitative portions of the GRE exam. Inside, you'll find useful reviews of key test topics, strategies for tackling tough questions, and all the practice you need to get the score you want.
This eBook edition has been optimized for digital viewing with cross-linked questions, answers, and explanations.
Inside the Book: All the Practice & Strategies You Need
· 200+ practice questions with detailed answers and explanations
· Step-by-step strategies to master every type of math question on the GRE, including tricky Quantitative Comparison, All-That-Apply, and Numeric Entry questions
· Helpful review of the math basics, algebra, and geometry you'll need on the Math section of the GRE
· Glossary of common terms to brush up on your math vocabulary
· Summary of important triggers to maximize your test-taking time
This book kept crashing, so I deleted the copy off my iPad and tried reloading it again. It still crashes and I can't get past the fourth page. It's a shame, I was looking forward to using this as a study aid.
DO NOT BUY!
What a waste! It won't work, and I wasted good time in an attempt to troubleshoot it. Now, it has proven to be a waste of time and money, and I have probably lost a few years off my life due to a significant blood pressure spike. Infuriated would be a mild term to express my experience with the book. A lot of symbols in four letter groupings would be more apt.
I think I must give it a star, which it doesn't deserve, but I wanted to warn the next potential buyer that you will more than likely get nothing but a headache and a lighter wallet should you opt to purchase the book.
Seller, please fix or refund money spent. Your product is defective. I have not had a problem with any other purchased book on iBook. I chose the Princeton version over McGraw-hill's: mistake. Please fix. Thank you.
- Category: Study Aids
- Published: Dec 03, 2013
- Publisher: Random House Children's Books
- Seller: Random House, LLC
- Print Length: 320 Pages
- Language: English