Media Strategies for Internet Marketers: How to Use Publicity + Offline Exposure to Drive More Traffic & Increase Conversions Online
How to Use Publicity + Offline Exposure to Drive More Traffic & Increase Conversions Online
This book can be downloaded and read in iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
Would you like to get more qualified traffic to your website and increase your conversion rate - for free?
Publicity in real world media such as newspapers, magazines and trade journals is the best endorsement you can possibly get for your online business or blog. In Media Strategies for Internet Marketers, entrepreneur Pete Williams passes on proven methods to help you generate the publicity and exposure you deserve, including:
* Professionally writing and distributing your own press releases
* Pitching your own article to the media and get published
* Reliable techniques to capture the attention of journalists and editors
* 'The Halo Effect', and why it is the best testimonial even money can't buy
* And how you can achieve all of this without putting in any extra time, money or effort!
With $176 worth of downloadable bonus content, a purchase of the book will also give you access to audio interviews with PR experts and full sessions of Pete's marketing eCourses, Unleashing the Power of Publicity and Going Analogue, that will teach you step by step how to:
* Send out your press releases and what tested and recommended distribution services to use depending on where you are, what the type of media you're targeting and what your marketing budget is
* Add the 'secret sauce' to your press releases and get journalists calling you for interviews
* Buy physical addresses for your offline marketing and why this can be so valuable
* And much, much more!
Media Strategies for Internet Marketers is an essential read for any online business owner, blogger or niche marketer looking to maximise profit for minimal cost.
About the Author
PETE WILLIAMS is the author of the international hit How to Turn Your Million-Dollar Idea Into a Reality, the just-released The Ultimate Press Release Swipe File, and the upcoming It's Not About the Product (with internet marketing gurus Ed Dale and Rob Somerville).
Dubbed as "Australia's Richard Branson" in media publications all over the continent, he was just 21 when he sold Australia's version of the Yankee Stadium, The Melbourne Cricket Ground, for under $500. He is the founder of several companies including Infiniti Telecommunications, On Hold Advertising, Simply Headsets and Preneur Group. He has been named the Global Runner-Up in the JCI Creative Young Entrepreneur Awards for 2009, the Southern Region Finalist in the Ernst & Young 2010 Entrepreneur of the Year, and a member of Smart Companies: Top 30 Under 30.
Pete is also an international speaker, a marketing consultant and a faculty member of one the world's largest internet marketing training academies, the Thirty Day Challenge.