The Mercedes R230 SL
Bernd S. Koehling
This book can be downloaded and read in Apple Books on your Mac or iOS device.
If you search for a car that can hold its own, when parked next to a Porsche 911 Cabrio, don't look any further. Because the R230 is regarded by many as the best looking SL that has left Stuttgart after the famous Gullwing. Updated in March 2017, this 250-page book
- offers a comprehensive Buyer's Guide
- explains the VIN/FIN, Data Card and COMAND system in great detail
- discusses potential problems with the vario-roof
- covers all versions including the Special Editions
- takes the reader along for a most enjoyable test-drive in the splendid SL65 AMG
- comes with some 200 mostly recent non-Daimler AG photos and
- shows what tuners like Brabus or RENNtech had to offer
A separate chapter covers all technical information and production figures. Enjoy! The guide ends with a free book offer.
- Category: Transportation
- Published: May 09, 2012
- Publisher: Bernd S. Koehling
- Seller: Smashwords, Inc.
- Print Length: 165 Pages
- Language: English