Middle School 101
This book can be downloaded and read in iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
Middle School 101, 101 Tips for Teachers. These teaching techniques have worked for the author over the years. It can help new middle school teachers with techniques and ideas, or it can help veteran middle school teachers adopt, modify or reflect on their current practice. These tips are an extensive self-reflection of his teaching experience, teaching methods, and collaboration with other teachers.
Middle School 101 will help improve in the following areas:
- How to Start the Semester, so you have a more successful school year.
- Delivery of Instruction, to help students learn in the best way possible.
- Classroom Procedures, offers tools to make your work more efficient.
- Classroom Management, which is fundamental for student learning.
- Parent Conferences, to help you get parents on your side to improve student performance.
- Outside the Classroom, to help you reduce teacher burnout.
- Beyond a Teacher’s Job, to help your hard-earned money work more efficiently for you.
- Category: Education
- Published: Jun 25, 2015
- Publisher: Lulu.com
- Seller: Lulu Enterprises, Inc.
- Print Length: 34 Pages
- Language: English