The Modern Heroine's Journey of Consciousness
The Awakening Consciousness Series, no. 2
This book is available for download with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device, and with iTunes on your computer. Books can be read with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
The second book in the Awakening Consciousness Series is a must-have guide for any contemporary seeker who is curious about their spiritual journey.
Referencing Joseph Campbell’s highly influential the hero’s journey alongside her bestselling memoir, "The Art of Trapeze: One Woman’s Journey of Soaring, Surrendering and Awakening", Molly McCord, M.A., brings groundbreaking wisdom to a modern woman’s experiences of spiritual growth.
"The Modern Heroine’s Journey of Consciousness" offers an original exploration through 11 phases of spiritual growth, from answering the Call of her Soul and Opening Up To A Greater Power, to Surrender, Awakening to Deeper Soul Power, and Mastery of Her Consciousness.
Inspiring, original spiritual concepts include:
- Differences between spirituality and religion
- The five types of consciousness on the planet now
- The Elevator and the Spiral
- Soul Mates, Soul Contracts, Soul Agreements, Soul Groups, Karmic Relationships
- Past life connections to geographic locations
- Surrender and supreme separation from God
- Being conscious in an Unconscious World
- And more “a-ha” connections and breakthroughs for conscious living
"The Modern Heroine’s Journey of Consciousness" brilliantly explains the gifts at every phase of spiritual growth and reveals how the inner journey is an awakening to more of herself.
- Category: Spirituality
- Published: Jul 02, 2014
- Publisher: Molly McCord
- Seller: Smashwords
- Print Length: 113 Pages
- Language: English