Moms on Call Next Steps Baby Care: 6-15 Months
Book 2, Moms on Call Parenting Books
Jennifer Walker & Laura Hunter
This book is available for download with Apple Books on your Mac or iOS device. Multi-touch books can be read with Apple Books on your Mac or iOS device. Books with interactive features may work best on an iOS device. Apple Books on your Mac requires OS X 10.9 or later.
The highly sought after baby and toddler care experts strike again with this easy-to-read guide to everything moms and dads need to know for babies 6-15 months.
For babies between 6-15 months, this resource takes the guesswork out of:
• Common Illnesses (What is it, what do I do about it, when do I call the doctor?)
• Feeding (including a grocery list and easy-to-read, specific guidelines on progressing from baby food to table food and mastering that sippy cup!)
• Sleeping (including instructions on how to establish all night sleep 10-12 hours in a row, naptime tips, how to transfer to that toddler bed and much much more!)
The Moms On Call Next Steps Baby Care: 6-15 months also includes the incredibly popular, hour-by-hour schedules mapped out at a glance!
Advice from two pediatric nurse moms with eight children between them has moms all over the globe hailing this as, "The absolute, best baby book ever."
Right to the point
Tiered moms that want something right to the point with great advice short and helpful got my baby sleeping in three days.
- Category: Parenting
- Published: Dec 09, 2012
- Publisher: Moms On Call LLC
- Seller: Moms on Call, LLC
- Print Length: 158 Pages
- Language: English
- Series: Book 2, Moms on Call Parenting Books
- Version: 2.0