Mutuality Matters How You Can Create More Opportunity, Adventure & Friendship With Others
This book is available for download with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device, and with iTunes on your computer. Books can be read with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
More than money, talent, or your number of contacts, your capacity to create mutuality with others can transform you into a sought-after Opportunity Maker with whom people most want to align. Be the glue that sticks the right teams together to solve problems or seize opportunities sooner and better together. Discover the key behaviors that enable you to accomplish greater things with others than you can on your own -- and savor success together.
In this book you’ll learn:
• Over 40 specific ways to forge mutually beneficial relationships, as an individual or an organization
• How to speak, write, move and appear to pull others closer and be frequently-quoted
• Ways to turn friction and even attacks into opportunities to attract more allies and elevate the behavior of those around you
• How to find and recruit the unexpected allies, and craft the optimal situation for your message to gain credibility, clout and media coverage
This once “phobically shy” stutterer-turned Emmy-winning NBC and Wall Street Journal reporter and TED@IBM and TEDx presenter knows, first-hand, what it feels like to be ignored, patronized and belittled. Those experiences motivated her to translate behavioral research into ways to bring out others’ better side to use best talents together.
- Category: Self-Improvement
- Published: Aug 24, 2014
- Publisher: Substantium
- Seller: Pronoun, Inc
- Print Length: 114 Pages
- Language: English