Mylo Xyloto Live
This book is available for download with iBooks on your Mac or iPad, and with iTunes on your computer. Multi-touch books can be read with iBooks on your Mac or iPad. Books with interactive features may work best on an iPad.
On 19 November, Coldplay will release Mylo Xyloto Live, an in-depth and interactive audio-visual companion piece to LIVE 2012, the band’s new concert film which follows them on the acclaimed Mylo Xyloto world tour that has been seen by more than three million people.
Created and designed especially for the iBookstore, the Mylo Xyloto Live eBook tells the inside story of the band’s world tour, via interviews with all four members and many of their closest touring personnel and collaborators. It also includes exclusive behind-the-scenes footage and photos, plus highlights from LIVE 2012.
Features and content include:
- Interactive tour map featuring high-resolution audience panoramas
- Exclusive live and behind-the-scenes videos
- Interviews with the band and crew, including previously-unheard audio interviews
- Exclusive gallery of Chris Martin's Mylo Xyloto studio journal
- Hand-written lyrics for Mylo Xyloto
- Hundreds of exclusive tour and studio photographs
- Interviews with support acts from the Mylo Xyloto tour
- Behind-the-scenes photos from Coldplay's homecoming
London Emirates show
- On-the-road blogs from key tour moments by Roadie #42
- Coldplay discography
coldplay is my most favorite band ever and I bought this book all excited to go through it and I have to have an iPad?!? seriously apple, you already took my money and now it can't be viewed because I don't have an iPad. Thanks a lot. You owe me $7.99
So, I have an iPad and the book won't download. Anyone else having this issue??
This book is great! A must have for any Coldplay fan! It's loaded with beautiful pictures, tons of interviews, audio and video clips, and they included the panorama shots from the shows on the Mylo Xyloto tour. I love that they did that because they included their fans in their book. I can actually see myself at one of the shows I went to. Brilliant! I also love the fact that they included interviews with several of their crew members. It's great to see them, read what they have to say, and hear the audio clips of their voices. The secret of Roadie 42 is revealed! Lovely to see him and hear his voice. I highly recommend this book!