Nikon D5000 For Dummies
Julie Adair King
This book is available for download with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device, and with iTunes on your computer. Books can be read with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
Full-color guide to everything you need to get the most out of your Nikon D5000!
The Nikon D5000 packs a lot of punch into a camera that beginners will love, and now you can pack an equal amount of punch into the digital photographs you take with your new Nikon. Whether you want to understand the D5000's new exposure settings or learn photography basics such as aperture, shutter speed, and downloading photos, this book delivers.
- Walks you through the new Nikon D5000's features, including a 12.3 megapixel sensor, 19 auto-exposure modes, and a swivel viewfinder
- Shows beginners who may be new to DSLR cameras how to take good digital photographs-from using the right settings for things like sunsets, candelight, or portraits-to downloading to your computer and printing
- Demonstrates beginning to advanced techniques with over 200 full-color photos, giving you plenty of great ideas of what you can accomplish
- Offers practical tips and ideas from two expert digital photographers and authors
Don't be intimidated by your new digital camera! This friendly For Dummies guide will get you up and running in no time.
- Category: Photography
- Published:Jul 14, 2009
- Publisher: Wiley
- Seller: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- Print Length: 368 Pages
- Language: English