NKBA Kitchen and Bathroom Planning Guidelines with Access Standards
This book is available for download with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device, and with iTunes on your computer. Books can be read with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
"Before picking products, consult the NKBA Kitchen and Bathroom Planning Guidelines for tips on designing a functional layout."
NKBA Kitchen & Bathroom Planning Guidelines with Access Standards is a collection of illustrations and planning suggestions to aid professionals in the safe and effective planning of kitchens and bathrooms. The guidelines were developed by the NKBA to reflect the current industry environment, future trends, consumer lifestyles, new research, new building codes, and current industry practices.
Featuring 31 Guidelines for kitchens and 27 Guidelines for bathrooms, the book is meticulously illustrated in full color with plans, sections, and perspective views to show planning recommendations and code references and requirements, as well as Access Standards that consider the needs of a range of users. Additional features include:
- Newly revised planning guidelines for kitchens and bathrooms that reflect the 2012 International Residential Code® (IRC®) and the ICC A117.1-2009 Accessible and Usable Buildings and Facilities Standards
- Metric conversion of measurements
- Handy spiral-bound format permits easy, quick reference in the field
- Category: Art & Architecture
- Published:Mar 26, 2012
- Publisher: Wiley
- Seller: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- Print Length: 96 Pages
- Language: English