The Northwest Arkansas Travel Guide: Bentonville/Bella Vista
This book can be downloaded and read in Apple Books on your Mac or iOS device.
Explore energetic and booming Bentonville, the very heart of Northwest Arkansas and the headquarters for big box giants, Walmart and Sam’s Wholesale. The exciting city has much to offer its visitors as well as members of the community. As examples, its museums include breathtaking Crystal Bridges and its spectacular grounds and scenic trails; top-rated restaurants with award-winning chefs who daily create some of the best food in the world; accommodations to suit every budget including the new 21c Bentonville Museum Hotel (#1 Rated Hot New Hotel in the U.S.). And yes, here in this bustling city located in the scenic Ozark Mountains, you can shop exclusive specialty shops and trend setting boutiques the likes of which are usually only seen in large cities like NYC, Chicago and LA.
While visiting, don't miss:
* The Walmart Visitors Center Museum - housed in an original store front interactive setting. Experience the history of Walmart and its founding family including Helen, Bud and Sam Walton. It's located right on Bentonville's historical downtown square where you can visit the Saturday farmer's market, dine at one of the award winning restaurants, relax amid a scenic atmosphere of yester year and catch one of the many special events offered on the Downtown Square.
* WalMart Headquarters – Any company that wants to sell products via WalMart or Sam’s Club must meet with officials at the WalMart Headquarters..
* Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art - a world-class, awe-inspiring museum nestled in the stunning natural beauty of the hills, trails and streams of the Ozarks. All are welcome to experience the ongoing story of America as told through the works of her beloved artists. The museum is engaged in collecting and exhibiting outstanding art that spotlights our evolving American heritage. Due to the generosity of WalMart, General Admission is free.
* 21C Museum Hotel - Within a short walk to Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art and on the northeast corner of the Downtown Square is the beautiful 21c Museum Hotel. Visitors and local citizens alike can enjoy rotating exhibits, participate in ongoing programs and experience culinary creations to tempt their taste buds.
* First Friday - held on the first Friday of the month from March through November. It's an event the whole community and its visitors can enjoy. On First Friday's the square turns into a huge block party including gallery openings, terrific food, live music and all sorts of activities for the kids.
* Bentonville Film Festival - The unprecedented festival champions women and diversity in film and is sponsored by some of the largest corporations in America including Coca Cola and Walmart. Academy Award Winning actor Geena Davis and ARC Entertainment are launching the festival with founding sponsor Walmart and Presenting Sponsor Coca Cola. May 5 -9 2015 will see the first and only film competition in Arkansas and the world, for that matter, to offer digital and retail home entertainment distribution for its winners.
Download your FREE The Northwest Arkansas Travel Guide: Bentonville/Bella Vista
Be sure to check out our visitor guide that covers ALL The Cities of Northwest Arkansas, in The NWA Travel Guide (Bentonville, Eureka Springs, Fayetteville, Rogers, Siloam Springs and Springdale)
- Category: Specialty Travel
- Published: Feb 04, 2015
- Publisher: Lynn West
- Seller: Draft2Digital, LLC
- Print Length: 56 Pages
- Language: English