The Official Guide for GMAT Review
Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC)
This book is available for download with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device, and with iTunes on your computer. Books can be read with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
Trust the worldwide bestselling study guide to help you prepare for the GMAT!
The Official Guide for GMAT Review - 12th Edition
Here's what you'll find inside the only book on the market written by the creators of the exam.
- More than 800 questions from past GMAT tests - including 250 that have never before been published
- Full answers and detailed explanations for all questions
- Grammar review covering concepts tested on the GMAT Verbal section
- Comprehensive math review of the topics tested on the GMAT Quantitative section
- Actual essay topics, sample responses, and scoring information
- Questions organized in order of difficulty to save study time
- The Official Guide to GMAT Quantitative Review, 2nd Edition
- The Official Guide to GMAT Verbal Review, 2nd Edition
Slow , the answer cheat don't appear . Don't buy it .
The info is useful but nearly impossible to access since the book keeps closing. Very frustrating.
- Category: Study Aids
- Published:Oct 28, 2010
- Publisher: Wiley
- Seller: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- Print Length: 840 Pages
- Language: English