Book 11, My First Cards
This book is available for download with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device. Multi-touch books can be read with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device. Books with interactive features may work best on an iOS device. iBooks on your Mac requires OS X 10.9 or later.
This set of Alex’s Cards brings together classic pairs of opposites, including 72 pairs of opposite nouns, adjectives, verbs and prepositions, all of which children will come across in daily life.
It’s ideal for children who have started to get interested in the concept of difference and begun to develop their reading and logical reasoning skills.
• The contrasting words will help to develop your child’s powers of speech, thinking and reasoning.
• For ease of navigation and to enhance your child’s understanding, the pairs are grouped into several categories, from shape to texture and physics to philosophy.
• Big/small, high/low, top/bottom, together/apart, order/disorder, happy/sad, quiet/loud, safe/dangerous – each concept is illustrated with a bright photographic image, some of which will inspire giggles.
This set of flashcards is a valuable resource for young minds with a thirst for knowledge and understanding.
What's New in Version 1.6
• Some cosmetic design changes • Updated the book cover, screenshots, the table of contents and the copyright page • Short series website address: alex.cards
- Category: Opposites
- Published: Jul 20, 2015
- Publisher: Andrew Alex
- Seller: Andrew Alex
- Print Length: 72 Pages
- Language: English
- Series: Book 11, My First Cards
- Version: 1.6