Organizing from the Inside Out for Teens
The Foolproof System for Organizing Your Room, Your Time, and Your Life
Julie Morgenstern & Jessi Morgenstern-Colón
This book can be downloaded and read in Apple Books on your Mac or iOS device.
From Organizing from the Inside Out for Teens:
What's My Payoff?
My bedroom is my home base and keeping it organized is a must. If my room isn't in solid condition, it's difficult to keep the rest of my life on track. Here are some other reasons that motivate me to keep my room organized:
- My room is the only space on the entire planet that is solely mine.
- My organized room allows me to maximize my space and time.
- My room boosts my confidence.
- My room gives others (especially my mom!) confidence in me.
- Organizing my room allows me to do what I want, when I want.
From Publishers Weekly
© Publishers Weekly
- Category: Self-Improvement
- Published: Sep 03, 2002
- Publisher: Henry Holt and Co.
- Seller: Macmillan
- Print Length: 256 Pages
- Language: English