Pinterest for Business: The Basics
eBook Short: Task-Specific Solutions for Business Entrepreneurs
This book is available for download with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device, and with iTunes on your computer. Books can be read with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
Designed to save you time, this ebook short offers a digestible action plan for setting up camp on this new social playground. In minutes, learn step by step how to set up a magnetic account as an individual or business, master the fundamental features for building a community, and basic tools for engaging users. This “short” is designed to acquaint you with the power of Pinterest.
Topics covered include:
• The ins and outs of signing up and getting started on Pinterest
• Building boards that get noticed, drive traffic and convert fans into customers • How to become a content creator and curator
• Strategies for creating an enthusiastic following
• Best practices for engaging the Pinterest community
• Pinterest etiquette
- Category: Marketing & Sales
- Published: Apr 28, 2013
- Publisher: Entrepreneur Press
- Seller: The Perseus Books Group, LLC
- Print Length: 75 Pages
- Language: English