Primeras palabras (European Spanish audio)
First Words (includes Spanish / English picture dictionary) Spanish for Children - Kids Learn Languages
This book can be downloaded and read in Apple Books on your Mac or iOS device.
Primeras palabras (First Words) acts as a free introduction to the Copy Cats: WORDS series for children learning Spanish. The books in this series introduce individual words, grouped by theme. All titles feature native speaker audio on every page.
In this book, fabulous photographs and clear audio help children learn some common Spanish words, such as mesa, elefante, manzana, pluma, taza and huevo.
• 24 individual items of vocabulary
• enhanced with authentic audio
• dual mode – with or without written words
• includes Spanish / English picture dictionary
• supports a communicative approach to language learning
This book is perfect for:
• acquiring vocabulary
• practising pronunciation
• learning spelling
• increasing fluency
• building confidence
Ideal for all children, whether they are learning Spanish as part of a formal language program or just for fun. They can learn at their own pace, wherever and whenever they want – and enjoy themselves at the same time!
This title is also available with Latin American Spanish audio.
Customers Also Bought
- Level: Grades 1-6
- Category: General Nonfiction
- Published: Apr 19, 2015
- Publisher: Moon and balloon
- Seller: Karen Bryant-Mole
- Print Length: 58 Pages
- Language: English