Programming in CoffeeScript
This book is available for download with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device, and with iTunes on your computer. Books can be read with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
This is the eBook version of the printed book.
- Understanding the right ways to compile and execute CoffeeScript
- Working with CoffeeScript’s control structures, functions, and arguments
- Taking full advantage of CoffeeScript’s implementation of collections and iterators
- Leveraging CoffeeScript’s full class support to create complex data models
- Automating common application development tasks with Cake and Cakefiles
- Configuring Jasmine with CoffeeScript support, and using it to systematically test your code
- Writing Node.js server-side applications in CoffeeScript
- Using CoffeeScript to write jQuery and Backbone.js applications
- Integrating framework code to avoid “reinventing the wheel”