Road to Hana : R2H AUDIO GUIDE
Experiencing the Road to Hana... and BEYOND!
This book is available for download with Apple Books on your Mac or iOS device. Multi-touch books can be read with Apple Books on your Mac or iOS device. Books with interactive features may work best on an iOS device. Apple Books on your Mac requires OS X 10.9 or later.
THE #1 THING TO DO ON MAUI!
No buses loaded with tourists.
No book to decipher.
You do the driving,
& we'll do the guiding.
Would you like to explore the lush rainforests of Maui in a Jeep?
Frolic in hidden waterfalls or discover breathtaking natural wonders?
Hike through a bamboo forest to a 400 foot waterfall?
Find all this & more with the adventurous & romantic Road to Hana guide available.
26 narrated AUDIO tracks covering:
• The top 15 spots on the Road to Hana
• Epic waterfalls & hikes
• History of Hawaii
• Plus, Hollywood on Maui
The R2H Roadmap + Itinerary + Driving Tips:
• The best spots as voted on by R2H customers
• Map with important mile markers
• Your choice of a 1 or 2-day itinerary
• Driving tips for the Road to Hana
• Checklist of important items to bring
• Photos from the Road to Hana
• Favorite food stops along the Road to Hana
• Tips for optimizing Your iOS device for playback on the R2H
An Epic Soundtrack:
• Music scored & curated for driving the Road to Hana
• Features the epic sounds of a full orchestra
• Perfect blend of current & traditional Hawaiian music
• Actual nature sounds from the Road to Hana
What's New in Version 2.0
Aloha! Not much has changed on the Road to Hana, & we like it that way. But our R2H Audio Guide needed a little freshening up. So we’ve updated & enhanced our R2H Audio Guide with stuff like… - a page for our Favorite Food on the Road to Hana - a page for our Favorite Breakfast Spots in Paia - tips on how to OPTIMIZE your iOS device for playback on the Road to Hana - an updated the soundtrack - new photos (including a few sick drone shots!) - an easier way to play/pause audio playback - edited out out some old/dated info Mahalo!
If you ever get the chance, you've got to experience the Road to Hana on Maui! It should definitely be on your bucket list. Trust me.
And this audio guide is a great companion to take you on one of the most unforgettable journeys of discovery this planet has to offer.
You don't want to tackle the Road to Hana without this as your companion guide. It's perfect for the couple or family who like to take on adventures together without the crowd of a tour bus. The suggested stops, culture and history contained in this guide are spot on. And don't miss the "beyond!"