Raising Money Without Going Crazy
The Basics of Non-Profit Fundraising
This book can be downloaded and read in Apple Books on your Mac or iOS device.
Raising Money Without Going Crazy is a complete overview of the non-profit fundraising process. This 105 page guidebook contains the basic strategies and tactics that are necessary to successfully raise money for any charity, school, church, or social service organization.
Author Joe Garecht is the founder of The Fundraising Authority and has personally raised over $25 million for organizations worldwide. In this book, he presents the fundamental concepts of fundraising, including:
- The Fundraising Mindset
- How to Find New Prospects for Your Non-Profit
- Great Ways to Cultivate and Engage Your Donors
- How to Make Successful Fundraising Asks
- Holding Profitable Fundraising Events
- Raising Money through Direct Mail
- Tactics for Raising Money Online and through E-Mail and Social Media
- Fundraising From and Through Your Board of Directors
- Plus an Introduction to Advanced Fundraising Topics, and Much More!