Ready to Roar
How Shy, Quiet, Self-Doubting Guys Become Strong, Charming, Self-Confident Men
This book can be downloaded and read in iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
Go from Unsure of Yourself to Unstoppable
Discover a Step-by-Step Guide for Building Self-Confidence
Are you sick of feeling like you’re not living up to your full potential?
Do you know how it feels to walk into a room – a classroom, an office, a party, a gym – and feel like you’re the odd man out, like you just don’t belong there?
Have you ever seen a confident man who was fit, well dressed, charismatic and self-assured, and felt like you just can’t compete?
Ready to Roar: How Shy, Quiet, Self-Doubting Guys Become Strong, Charming, Self-Confident Men is your roadmap for overcoming all of these obstacles.
About Ready to Roar:
Award-winning blogger (and self-confessed former shy guy) Dave Bowden will show you how to build real, deep and authentic self-confidence by strengthening yourself in four fundamental domains: your mindset, body, social skills and style.
This book is written for the guy who feels like he has a lot to contribute to the world and to share with the people around him, but can’t quite find the confidence to unleash his best self. It’s for guys who want to use a proven, science-backed self-improvement system to bolster their self-esteem and become strong, stylish, more confident and charismatic men. Not only will you learn why you often feel uncertain and out of place, you’ll learn how to overcome your overthinking and squash self-doubt.
If you have the desire to get out of your own head, overcome your introversion or shyness and become a better, more confident version of yourself, then download Ready to Roar today.
Why You Should Check Out Ready to Roar
This book will be a good fit if you:
- Aspire to be a man people respect, but feel like you don’t quite know how to get there
- Want to replace overthinking, negativity and self-doubt with action-taking, optimism and self-confidence
- Have struggled to get in shape and want to (finally!) learn how to build a body you can be proud of
- Want to look and feel formidable, not forgettable
- Are sick of feeling nervous, shy or insecure every time you meet new people
- Want to become comfortable, confident and even charming when interacting with others
- Want to discover how style can strengthen your self-confidence and learn how to look (and feel) more handsome and put together
- Simply desire to feel like a more confident, self-assured man
The bottom line?
If you’ve struggled to build self-confidence and want to know how to think, look, act and dress like a more formidable man, then you should check out Ready to Roar.
Take action now! Pick up your copy of Ready to Roar today.