Road Signs for Kids
Learning About the World Through Pictures - Traffic Signs, Pictogram
This book is available for download with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device. Multi-touch books can be read with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device. Books with interactive features may work best on an iOS device. iBooks on your Mac requires OS X 10.9 or later.
"Learning About the World Through Pictures - Traffic Signs, Pictogram: Road Signs for Kids" is an interactive book that children can learn about road signs in the world by thinking and imagination. This book works well with parents, teachers and educators.
How to use this book:
1. Open the book
2. Show the sign to kids and ask what the sign means
3. Let kids to think about the sign
4. Talk about the sign including why this sign need in certain situation and how to improve visually (You could ask kids to draw new one)
5. After story telling/Q&A, touch the picture and find out the meaning of the sign
The design of this book helps readers to focus on what they see and allows them to recognize and understand the simplified picture communication: pictograms known as signs.
- Level: Grades P-6
- Category: Education
- Published: Apr 18, 2014
- Publisher: Joono OpenStory
- Seller: Joono OpenStory
- Print Length: 56 Pages
- Language: English
- Series: Learning About the World Through Pictures
- Version: 1.0