Roaming with the Rylons Australia and New Zealand
An 18-Day Itinerary for Sydney, Melbourne, and the North Island
This book can be downloaded and read in Apple Books on your Mac or iOS device.
Pack a bag and let’s go! Join Jayne and her husband, the reluctantly adventurous Mr. Rylon, for the trip of a lifetime in this casual and frank guidebook with a twist. Whether you’re planning a vacation of your own or want to experience an exotic and remote destination from the comfort of your own armchair, you’ve come to the right place.
This book includes:
• A Step By Step Itinerary – 18 days are detailed for you including what to do, how to get there, and where to stay
• Maps, Images, and Companion Vlogs – Sometimes a picture is worth a thousand words. See the highlights for yourself through Jayne’s photography and over an hour of videos that give you more context for the details included in the book.
• Budget Breakdown – Jayne used to be a financial analyst before writing fulltime. She’s put her spreadsheets to good use tracking costs at the lowest level so you’ll know where you can save or splurge.
• Restaurant Reviews – Jayne and Mr. Rylon tried a wide variety of cuisines from street meat to five-star gourmet restaurants so you can find something you’ll enjoy as much as they did.
• Rylon Recommendations – Tips and tricks to help you make the most of your vacation.
• Areas Covered – Sydney, Blue Mountains, Melbourne, Great Ocean Road, Auckland, Waitomo, Taupo, Rotorua, Matamata, Tauranga, Whitianga, Hot Water Beach, Coromandel, Takapuna
Informative and Entertaining!
I've never read a travel book before so I had a difficult time deciding what rating to give this. I volunteered to read it for a couple of reasons. 1. Jaye Rylon is one of my favorite authors and 2. My husband really wants to go to Australia and I'd like to go to New Zealand. So, reading an advance copy of Roaming with the Rylons Australia and New Zealand was a no brainer for me.
I gave it 5 stars because it was entertaining and informative to read. It's also packed with lots of helpful links and inside information. Since I normally don't read anything other than fiction, and mostly romantic fiction, I was a little concerned that I might find a travel book too "dry" to be able to enjoy reading it. I was wrong, very wrong. 😊
Jayne Rylon's writing style in this book is like she's sitting there talking to me as a friend and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. If you're thinking about traveling to Australia and/or New Zealand, and want to read something entertaining as well as informative, I definitely recommend this book.
An advanced copy of this book was provided to me but my review was voluntary and not influenced by the author.