Running a Great Meeting In a Day For Dummies
Marty Brounstein and Others
This book is available for download with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device, and with iTunes on your computer. Books can be read with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
Get the know-how to run a productive meeting—in a day!
Running a Great Meeting In a Day For Dummies helps you put together a successful meeting by explaining how to define objectives, craft an agenda, invite the right people, keep the meeting moving, and following up afterwards.
- Put together a productive meeting in a timely fashion
- Tips on running a virtual meeting
- The best ways to follow up after a meeting
This e-book also contains links to an online component at dummies.com that extends the topic into step-by-step tutorials and other ???beyond the book??? content.
- Category: Business & Personal Finance
- Published:Oct 24, 2012
- Publisher: Wiley
- Seller: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- Print Length: 72 Pages
- Language: English