The RV Lifestyle, A Dream Come True
This book is available for download with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device, and with iTunes on your computer. Books can be read with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
You can’t wait for the latest RV and travel magazines to reach your mailbox every month. You spend hours reading the stories of other people that made their dream come true.
So, what is keeping you from realizing your own dream?
Too many financial responsibilities, fear that you won’t like living in a small box on wheels, worried about how your extended family could possibly survive without you, afraid of losing friends and feeling isolated, still have children in school...did I miss anything?
Your dream of traveling this beautiful country can come true and soon.
- If you are still working and plan to retire in the near future with a dependable income, living the RV dream is an easy adjustment.
- If you still need an income while traveling, try workcamping or developing an online business.
- If you still have children at home, take them with you on the road. Homeschooling is a popular way to resolve that issue. Give them an education with hands-on experience.
Find more information on all these issues in "The RV Lifestyle, A Dream Come True." Join us in this adventure of a lifetime!
Buying That Dream RV - Things to Consider
Equipping an RV and Tips on Maintenance
Managing Power, AC and DC
Emergency Road Service
Towing Your Auto
Planning Trips - How To Get The Most For Your Money
Boondocking (Primitive Parking)
Earning an Income on the Road
Staying In Touch with Family and Friends
Fun and Games
Maintaining a Comfortable Lifestyle
- Category: Travel & Adventure
- Published: May 28, 2013
- Publisher: The Maxwell Group
- Seller: Draft2Digital, LLC
- Print Length: 35 Pages
- Language: English