Secret Toll-Free Customer Service Phone Numbers
Shortcuts to an Operator for Nearly 600 Businesses and US Government Agencies
This book is available for download with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device, and with iTunes on your computer. Books can be read with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
Shortcuts to an Operator for Nearly 600 Businesses and US Government Agencies. Don't ever search for hidden customer service phone numbers again! Save hours by cutting through to a human operator!
Did you notice that it is hart to find customer service phone numbers on many web sites? Well, businesses hide their customer service phone numbers. They want you to fill out lengthy online forms. BEAT THEM WITH THIS SECRET YELLOW PAGES BOOK. It collects nearly 600 Hard-to-Find Toll-Free Customer Service Phone Numbers together. Better yet, we tell you how to skip automated prompts and talk directly to a human operator.
- Hard-to-find numbers for Amazon, Yahoo, PayPal, eBay, and nearly 600 more...
- Credit Cards, Financial Services, Government Agencies, Insurance, Retail, Shipping, Technology, Telecom, Travel, Airlines, TV, Wireless - We cover it ALL.
- Navigate via alphabetically sorted list or search by the company/agency name.
- Free Updates.
Example for Amazon.com toll-free phone numbers
Amazon.com (Cust. service): 1-800-201-7575; to reach an operator, do not dial or say anything.
Amazon.com (Seller support): 1-877-251-0696; to reach an operator, do not dial or say anything.
Amazon.com (Rebate status): 1-866-348-2492; to reach an operator, press 0.
Amazon Visa: 1-888-247-4080; to reach an operator, dial 00 at each prompt.
- Category: Catalogs & Directories
- Published:Jan 01, 2010
- Publisher: MobileReference
- Seller: MobileReference
- Print Length: 999 Pages
- Language: English