Self Managed Superannuation Fund Handbook
A Practical Guide to Starting and Managing Your Own Fund
This book is available for download with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device, and with iTunes on your computer. Books can be read with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
In The Self Managed Superannuation Fund Handbook, tax and superannuation specialists Barbara Smith and Dr Ed Koken show you how to take advantage of the simplified do-it-yourself superannuation and pension rules, and how to get the best out of your investments in the most tax-friendly way. This practical handbook covers:
- why you should set up and run your own fund
- investment options and strategies
- taxation tips and traps in running your fund
- accessing your retirement savings as pension
This book is full of information for investors setting up or already running an SMSF, and professionals who provide superannuation and retirement planning advice to clients with SMSFs.
- Category: Personal Finance
- Published:Jan 24, 2012
- Publisher: Wiley
- Seller: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- Print Length: 400 Pages
- Language: English