Robert Koehler & Ryu Seung-hoo
This book is available for download with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device. Multi-touch books can be read with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device. Books with interactive features may work best on an iOS device. iBooks on your Mac requires OS X 10.9 or later.
Korea's capital for the last 600 years, Seoul is an energetic, pulsating city where the ancient and modern coexist in dramatic contrast. With its grand royal palaces, quaint old alleyways, ancient temples, colorful markets, neon shopping districts and verdant mountains, you'll never run out of things to see and do. This guide will get you started.
• Comprehensive and detailed NEIGHBORHOOD-BY-NEIGHBORHOOD DESCRIPTIONS of one of Asia's most dynamic cities
• BEAUTIFUL PHOTOGRAPHS that bring alive Seoul's scenic charms
• HELPFUL TIPS to ensure you make the most of your visit
• DETAILED MAPS and TRANSPORTATION INFORMATION
• CULTURE AND HISTORY NOTES that provide background information and stories to enrich your traveling experience
• Information on DAY TRIPS TO INTERESTING LOCALES outside of Seoul, including the DMZ and Korea's royal tombs
• Text provided in FUN-TO-READ AND EASY-TO-USE manner