Seven Days, Seven Dinners: A Taste of What's For Dinner? (E-SHORT)
This book is available for download with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device, and with iTunes on your computer. Books can be read with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
In this exclusive eBook, celebrity chef Curtis Stone, host of Bravo’s hugely popular Top Chef Masters, whips up an entire week’s worth of easy, tasty dinners!
A happy family starts with a home-cooked meal. But the demands of every day life—soccer games, dance recitals, late nights at the office—can present major challenges to getting dinner on the table each night. Curtis Stone’s Seven Days, Seven Dinners provides a week’s worth of delicious, doable dinner recipes. Inspired by his cookbook What’s for Dinner?, each dish is designed to feed a busy life with quick, easy, and affordable meals.
• Motivating Monday: A healthy meal that starts the week off right
• Time-Saving Tuesday: Dinner on the table in 35 minutes
• One-Pot Wednesday: A flavorful dish made in just one skillet, leaving you with less cleanup
• Thrifty Thursday: Feeding your family on a budget gives you more for less
• Five-Ingredient Friday: A simple recipe that’s fun and helps kick off the weekend
• Dinner Party Saturday: An extraordinary dinner to bring out your inner chef
• Family Supper Sunday: A comforting family favorite made with lots of love
Seven Days, Seven Dinners is sure to bring confidence to your kitchen and happiness to your table every night of the week.
My first cook iBook
I started out with this iBook and was so impressed that I purchased the latest from Curtis Stone . "What's for Dinner"
This iBook, Seven Days Seven Dinners , is a great help . It really pushed me to cook great meals at home . I travel a lot so this is a nice way to enjoy being home. I was enlightened to an easy healthy way of cooking .
Geraldine G .