Sex For Money: How to Write, Publish and Sell Gay Erotica and M/M Erotic Romance — Second Edition
Cameron D. James
This book can be downloaded and read in iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
Cameron D. James is a multiple-bestselling author of gay erotica and M/M erotic romance, and in this all-in-one book, he shares his personal experiences and advice on how to write, publish, and sell your erotic fiction. While it can be difficult to make a living off of writing, the secrets in this book can help you grow your career and increase your sales month after month. Years of experience, research, trial-and-error, and experimenting have led Cameron to hone his approach to writing, publishing, and selling, and he shares everything with you in this book.
This handy manual explains:
• Key writing and editing advice to ensure the quality of your fiction rises above your competitors.
• What to look for in a contract if you choose to publish your fiction through a publishing house.
• The realities of the hard work behind self-publishing your fiction.
• How to give your book — including the cover and blurb — a spit and polish to make it draw readers in and close that sale.
• The truth about which online vendors are worth your time… and which ones are best ignored.
• The secrets of marketing an erotic book in a highly competitive genre.
• How to effectively use social media to network with readers and sell your books.
Don’t waste time and money trying to figure all of this out on your own when you can learn how to do things correctly on your first try. This book gives you what you want to know, all in one convenient place.
This second edition includes updated information on vendors, expanded chapters on social media and sub-genres, and clearer instructions for formatting.
- Category: Language Arts & Disciplines
- Published: Sep 05, 2017
- Publisher: Indie Erotica Collective
- Seller: Smashwords
- Print Length: 251 Pages
- Language: English