The Cure for Golf's Most Debilitating Shot
Zach Allen & Michael Mengoli
This book is available for download with Apple Books on your Mac or iOS device. Multi-touch books can be read with Apple Books on your Mac or iOS device. Books with interactive features may work best on an iOS device. Apple Books on your Mac requires OS X 10.9 or later.
A comprehensive treatise on golf's dreaded mishit — the shank — by the Southern California PGA’s Teacher of the Year.
This revolutionary golf primer incorporates numerous multimedia features, including:
- 29 video explanations and drills (nearly an hour of video instruction);
- interactive photo galleries and diagrams; and
- Myths — Debunking misconceptions and conflicting advice regarding shanks;
- Diagnosis — Explaining different types of shanks;
- Causes — Analyzing swing flaws causing shanks; and
- Treatment — Exploring tips, drills, and training aids for curing shanks.
Shank! is a great mix of video, photos, and explanation that shows the way out of my bad swing. Now all I need is time to practice what Zach preaches.
Shanks be gone!
Finally cured of the shanks, have battled these demons for almost 4 years. This book gave me the knowledge and understanding to finally overcome the shanks. But more than that, My good shots are better than ever. Thanks Zach!!
Now I understand what causes a shank. What a great format for golf instruction. Shanks are gone!