Romance novelist Kris Pearson has gathered together her three current collections of short stories, added four new tales, and republished them as this bumper collection of nineteen. Some have appeared in mass-market magazines, some have been produced for radio. Most have been contest winners or finalists.
They’re all clean and tender uplifting stories guaranteed to make your heart beat a little faster and show that romance can flourish in the most unlikely situations. An enjoyable evening's reading - and something you can dip into again and again when you feel like a happy escape.
If you enjoy my short stories, you might like my (somewhat sexier!) novels. All my books can be read as stand-alones, and there are no cliff-hangers. If you would like to know when my next book is published, please go to my website krispearson.com and sign up for my newsletter. Thank you for your wonderful support!
Contemporary romances by Kris Pearson:
Currently being written – The Scarlet Bay Series
The Wellington Series:
1. THE BOAT BUILDER’S BED (Sophie and Rafe)
2. SEDUCTION ON THE CARDS (Kerri and Alex)
3. RESISTING NICK (Sammie and Nick)
4. OUT OF BOUNDS (Jetta and Anton)
5. THE WRONG SISTER (Fiona and Christian)
6. RAVISHING ROSE (Francesca and Jake)
7. HOT FOR YOU (Melanie and Cody)
The Heartlands Series:
1. MELTING HIS HEART (Kate and Matthew)
2. CHRISTMAS HOLIDAY HEARTS (Ellie and Tony)
3. COWBOY WANTS HER HEART (Alfie and Rory)
Sheikhs of Al Sounam:
1. TAKEN BY THE SHEIKH (Laurel and Rafiq)
2. DESIRED BY THE SHEIKH (Stacy and Akil)