SketchBook Pro for iPad
The Unofficial User Guide
Brian Miller & Kristy Miller
This book is available for download with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device. Multi-touch books can be read with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device. Books with interactive features may work best on an iOS device. iBooks on your Mac requires OS X 10.9 or later.
SketchBook Pro for iPad – The Unofficial User Guide is designed to provide you with knowledge you can apply to all your creative projects on the iPad. Using interactive image galleries, animations, and video you will learn:
- How to navigate SketchBook Pro for iPad's workspaces
- The name and function of each tool
- Starting a new project including
- Canvas Sizes and Resolution
- Importing existing art and images
- Making and saving custom color swatches
- Modifying and saving custom brushes
- Using layers and layer management
- Saving and Sharing your artwork
- Sharing to Facebook, Twitter, Flicker, Dropbox and more
- Exporting to Adobe Photoshop
- Tips for taking the skills you learn beyond the book
Great app, great iBook.
As with the Hi-Fi Color for Comics and Master Digital Color books, Brian and Kristy Miller manage to cut through the jargon and deliver a comprehensive and understandable set of tips, tricks and information for Sketchbook Pro on the iPad. If you want to use your iPad to create digital art (or digital comics) there's no better app than Sketchbook Pro and no better resource of information than this book.
Total waste of money
What a lame book. It had absolutely nothing new, you're better off going to Autodesk or in the info of Sketchbook Pro and learning the app from there.
It really ticks me off when authors purport to write a manual and it is nothing but a basic remash.
I would give it 0 stars if I could. Terrible.