Small Group Qs
600 Eye-Opening Questions for Deepening Community and Exploring Scripture
This book is available for download with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device, and with iTunes on your computer. Books can be read with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
Just what small group leaders need to get their youth started in a meaningful discussion.
This flexible and adaptable resource for youth workers contains 600 questions including 50 complete Bible studies specifically designed to help groups get acquainted, get deep, get spiritual, get into topics, and get into the Word. Leader’s hints, exercise options, and fun, helpful tips are included.
* 600 ready-to-go small group questions for equipping small group leaders
* Perfect for youth workers, camp counselors, Sunday school teachers, student leaders, or volunteers
* Leader’s hints, exercise options, fun and helpful tips
* Flexible and adaptable--ideal for both junior high and high school groups
- Category: Christianity
- Published: May 11, 2010
- Publisher: Zondervan/Youth Specialties
- Seller: HarperCollins
- Print Length: 128 Pages
- Language: English