IT Mastery - OpenSSH, PuTTY, Tunnels and Keys - 2nd edition
Michael W. Lucas
This book can be downloaded and read in iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
The standard reference on SSH, newly revised and updated!
Secure Shell (SSH) lets sysadmins securely manage remote systems. It’s powerful, complicated, and confusing.
Lose the confusion.
SSH Mastery: OpenSSH, PuTTY, Tunnels and Keys rescues you from sifting through decades of obsolete online tutorials and quickly makes you an SSH journeyman. You’ll learn to:
• eliminate passwords
• manage access by users, groups, addresses, and more
• securely move files around your network
• forward graphic displays
• proxy TCP connections
• build SOCKS proxies
• centrally manage and distribute keys and configurations
• use SSH as secure transport for other applications
• build virtual private networks
• create Certificate Authorities for truly large scale deployment
Master Secure Shell with SSH Mastery!
Other Books in This Series
- Category: System Administration
- Published: Feb 07, 2018
- Publisher: Tilted Windmill Press
- Seller: Tilted Windmill Press LLC
- Print Length: 242 Pages
- Language: English
- Series: IT Mastery