Start Something That Matters
This book is available for download with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device, and with iTunes on your computer. Books can be read with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
The incredible story of the man behind TOMS Shoes and One for One, the revolutionary business model that marries fun, profit, and social good.
“A creative and open-hearted business model for our times.”—The Wall Street Journal
Why this book is for you:
• You’re ready to make a difference in the world—through your own start-up business, a nonprofit organization, or a new project that you create within your current job.
• You want to love your work, work for what you love, and have a positive impact on the world—all at the same time.
• You’re inspired by charity: water, method, and FEED Projects and want to learn how these organizations got their start.
• You’re curious about how someone who never made a pair of shoes, attended fashion school, or worked in retail created one of the fastest-growing footwear companies in the world by giving shoes away.
• You’re looking for a new model of success to share with your children, students, co-workers, and members of your community.
You’re ready to start something that matters.
Publishers Weekly Review
© Publishers Weekly
This book matters!
Very insightful... The book made me want to change the world...
This book means everything!
For someone who has a passion to start their own business, this book means everything to me! I dont want to sell products just to make money, I want to contribute to the world, give back to the communities and be an integral part of changing the world for the better. This book shows you it is possible and is a amazing! Read it!
I cannot put this book down. It is chockfull of inspirational stories of TOMS humble beginnings to other startups that made it. It's also very practical with great tangible ideas for any small business. If you are starting a non-profit, small business, or planting a church this book is for you.