Stuff Every American Should Know
Denise Kiernan & Joseph D'Agnese
This book is available for download with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device, and with iTunes on your computer. Books can be read with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
A pocket-sized gift book packed with patriotic facts for ordinary Americans and history buffs alike.
This handbook is the perfect patriotic present for any engaged United States citizen. Who played the first game of baseball? What’s a bicameral congress? Where did Mount Rushmore come from? Who is Geronimo and why do we yell his name when we jump? Plus:
• All about the Declaration of Independence
• Ten Books Every American Should Read
• Assassination Attempts on U.S. Presidents
• The History of the Statue of Liberty
• How to Bake the Perfect Apple Pie
- Category: Reference
- Published: Jun 05, 2012
- Publisher: Quirk Books
- Seller: Penguin Random House LLC
- Print Length: 144 Pages
- Language: English