Swift Cheat Sheet
Quick Reference Guide with Playground Examples to Any Concept of the Swift Programming Language
This book can be downloaded and read in Apple Books on your Mac or iOS device.
- This book has covered the latest version 2.2 of Swift. Using Xcode 7.3.
- Use this book as a quick reference guide (like a cheat sheet) for Swift programming language. Access any topic inside a chapter in just one tap.
- For beginners and for dummies, this book is a step-by-step guide to understanding object-oriented programming with Swift.
- If you are an experienced developer who knows at least one modern programming language well, then this book is designed to teach you how to think and program in Swift Programming language.
- Each topic is covered with clear and concise examples for Swift programming language using Playground.
I hope you find this book to be a useful and worthy addition to your library. I've had a great time writing it. Hopefully you'll have a great time reading and learning two major programming languages of Apple. I will keep updating this book to make it much simpler and more productive. Thank you for purchasing a copy!
-Amit Chaudhary, 25th June 2016
Chapters Covered in this book:
4. Data Types
6. String and Characters
7. Control Flow
8. Collection Types (Arrays, Sets, and Dictionaries)
21. Automatic Reference Count
22. Type Casting/ Type Checking
23. Error Handling