Tafsir Ibn Kathir Part 17
Tafsir Ibn Kathir
This book is available for download with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device. Multi-touch books can be read with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device. Books with interactive features may work best on an iOS device. iBooks on your Mac requires OS X 10.9 or later.
This is Tafsir Ibn Kathir Part 17 0f 30. This Part of the Qur'an covers Surah 21: Al-Anbiyaa (The Prophets), 001 To Surah 22: Al-Hajj (The Pilgrimage), 078. Tafsir Ibn Kathir Volume 1 to 30 gathers in one place all relevant information needed to make the Qur'an more understandable and easier to read or study. Each of the 30 Parts of this book collection consists of one Juz (or Part) of The Holy Quran. Each Juz is layed out as follows:
1. The Holy Quran in the beautiful Uthmanic Script for those who are able to read the Quran in Arabic.
2. An abridged english version of Tafsir Ibn Kathir that has been translated by a group of muslims under the supervision of Safi-ur-Rahman al-Mubarakpuri. In the Tafsir section of the book, I have provided transliteration of the Arabic text for those who are unable to read the Arabic script. This will give them a sample of the sound of the original Arabic Qur'an, which they could not otherwise comprehend from reading the English meaning only.
3. The meaning of the qur'an in English (translated by Dr. Muhammad Taqi-ud-Din Al-Hilali, Ph.D. and Dr. Muhammad Muhsin Khan)
We hope that by doing this an ordinary English-speaker will be able to pick up a copy of this book and study and comprehend The Glorious Qur'an in a way that is acceptable to the understanding of the Rightly-guided Muslim Ummah (Community)
What's New in Version 1.2
I have reformat the book
- Category: Reference
- Published: Jul 20, 2015
- Publisher: MSA Publication Limited
- Seller: Muhammad Abdul-Rahman
- Print Length: 203 Pages
- Language: English
- Series: Tafsir Ibn Kathir
- Version: 1.2