Tafsir Ibn Kathir Part 22
Tafsir Ibn Kathir
This book is available for download with Apple Books on your Mac or iOS device. Multi-touch books can be read with Apple Books on your Mac or iOS device. Books with interactive features may work best on an iOS device. Apple Books on your Mac requires OS X 10.9 or later.
This is Tafsir Ibn Kathir Part 22 0f 30. This Part of the Qur'an covers Surah 33: Al-Ahzab (The Clans, The Coalition) 031-073, Surah 34: Saba (SABA, SHEBA) 001-054, Surah 35: Fatir (THE ANGELS, ORIGNATOR) 001-045 and Surah 36: Ya-Sin (Ya-Seen) 001-027. Tafsir means "Explanation and Meaning Of The Holy Qur'an". The 30 Parts of this publication gather in one place all relevant information needed to make the Qur'an more understandable and easier to study. This publication provides the following:
1. The Arabic Text for those who are able to read the Arabic language
2. An audio recording of this part of the Qur'an. This beautiful recitation of the Noble Qur'an is done by Sheikh Nadir Al-Qallawi, and the English translation is read by Mr. Phelps (Bilal Abdul-Karim) from USA.
3. Transliteration of the Arabic text for those who are unable to read the Arabic script. This will give them a sample of the sound of the original Arabic Qur'an, which they could not otherwise comprehend from reading the English meaning only.
4. The meaning of the qur'an in English(translated by Dr. Muhammad Taqi-ud-Din Al-Hilali, Ph.D. and Dr. Muhammad Muhsin Khan)
5. abridged Tafsir (Explanation) by Ibn Kathir (translated under the supervision of Safi-ur-Rahman al-Mubarakpuri)
We hope that by doing this, an ordinary English-speaker will be able to pick up a copy of this book and study and comprehend The Glorious Qur'an in a way that is acceptable to the understanding of the Rightly-guided Muslim Ummah (Community).
What's New in Version 1.1
I have reformat the book
- Category: Reference
- Published: Jun 10, 2015
- Publisher: MSA Publication Limited
- Seller: Muhammad Abdul-Rahman
- Print Length: 225 Pages
- Language: English
- Series: Tafsir Ibn Kathir
- Version: 1.1