Take Yourself to the Top
Laura Berman Fortgang
This book is available for download with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device, and with iTunes on your computer. Books can be read with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
If you're looking for job search advice, this book is not for you. If you want to know about writing a résumé, creating a cover letter, honing interview skills, or dressing for success, you're in the wrong place. But if you're willing to take charge of your career like never before, if you're prepared to be responsible for the choices you make and have the guts to ask for what you really want, then get ready to take yourself to the top.
In this updated and expanded edition of Laura Berman Fortgang's exemplary business/self-help book, readers will learn:
- how to leap out of that mid-career rut
- how to completely and honestly assess your career's progress
- how to identify obstacles that keep you from reaching your goals
- how to turn your back on what many people might call "success" to discover your true life calling
- Category: Self-Improvement
- Published: Aug 18, 2005
- Publisher: Penguin Publishing Group
- Seller: Penguin Group (USA) Inc.
- Print Length: 256 Pages
- Language: English