Taking Charge: Making Your Healthcare Appointments Work for You
This book is available for download with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device, and with iTunes on your computer. Books can be read with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
Discover how you can get more from your healthcare appointments.
This book is for you if:
- you often feel anxious or nervous before your healthcare appointments.
- you leave your healthcare appointments feeling frustrated.
- you leave your healthcare appointments with more questions than you went in with.
- you feel left out of the decisions being made about your treatment or overall care.
- you have trouble keeping track of all the changes in your care.
- you find that your appointments just aren’t long enough to answer all your questions and address all your concerns.
- you feel your care isn’t coordinated between all your healthcare professionals.
Whatever your reason, you can learn how to get more from your healthcare appointments.
While working as a Registered Nurse, I was diagnosed with a degenerative autoimmune disease. I have spent countless hours in and out of various healthcare appointments, and the one thing that helped me the most was my experience of sitting on both sides of the desk.
Just because you haven’t had that experience firsthand, it doesn’t mean you can’t learn how to make your healthcare appointments work for you, too.
Why this book?
- It will be the handbook you need for all your appointments, regardless of who you’re seeing.
- It’s presented in an easy-to-read format (no jargon.)
- You will discover what healthcare professionals expect from you.
- It will help you maximize your time at your appointments so you can get more done.
- It will help you bridge the gap in your doctor-patient relationship.
- It includes downloadable resources to give you a head-start.
Click “Buy Now” to discover how you can get more from your healthcare appointments.